Tuesday, December 11

get your HANDS on it

There are probably very few things better than an intense shopping spree in London. I certainly don't know about any of them, which makes me a perfectly happy man. My concerns are now on Christmas shopping but they're also my excuse to dig a little deeper into the shops I wouldn't normally feel any special interest for. This is the case of a Japanese brand that has been opening a few flagship stores around London's boiling shopping spot.
"UNIQLO designs, manufactures, markets and sells casual wear that can be worn by anyone, any day. Rather than dictate a look, UNIQLO provides people everywhere with the piece they need to create their own style. And style comes from within, which is why the UNIQLO logo is nearly invisible, tucked away inside the garment.", this is how the brand describes itself and there's anything I can do but to agree. If you're, like me, a classic fashionista who loves eclecticism this is the perfect shop to revert to; simplicity and quality are their key words and they're a match in my daily vocabulary too.
Going through the Winter's collection there is certainly several things you may lay more than your eye on but it is one specific fabric that wouldn't let go of me. An outstanding cashmere collection is, in my opinion, their strongest feauture for the season. V-necks, round necks, cardigans, bolero jackets... are only a few of the shapes you'll find the exquisite material in. The color palette is even wider, from the classic black, white, navy and red to the daring lime green or the preppy pale pink. Not having one is simply nonsense.








Go to UNIQLO's website to check out all the colors and models.

I'm off.

6 comments:

palo! said...

yo quieroo la gris blancaaa!

M_O_S said...

my grey hoodie is from there! muy buena calidad a precios muy razonables!


long life uniqlo!

Patent Shoes && Rants said...

Last one is my pick!

But I need a plain sweatshirt, one I could wear with a pair of dark wash jeans, and a funky clutch, totally throwing people off. Or maybe I could wear them with my heart boxers to bed.

Very flexible!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Coco's Tea Party said...

I lobve UNIQLO, I always shop there. They make great jeans, although mine lose thier stetch quickly
And you are welcome to be on my front row, I think you have an amazing blog, I love finding great ones that are just starting out

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

I love me some uniqlo, last summer when I was in London I got THE best sweaters. So minimalist like Oshi.

C.

Debbie said...

hey there i jus stumbled on your blog. I read fashion blogs everyday and this is the first one thats written by a guy! I think your blog is fab! Love it! You even have a witty banner.