Tuesday, January 15

got VERSACE?






Donatella Versace, it seems to me, has finally come to her senses and decided that unending seasons of tacky gold and white adverts were to be over for this Summer. To make it up to us, tasteful audience and critics, the Italian designer and head of the brand has chosen two of my favourite icons of the moment. Giselle Bündchen and Patrick Dempsey represent both beauty and style, but the way they're supposed to be: natural and unforced. I will now be able to flip through the first pages of Vogue, GQ and Bazaar without the little strikes Versace's old ads preovoked on me. Bravo!

[Credit photos: JustJared]

I'm off.

3 comments:

PAULI said...

LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two of my favourite ppl put in the same campaign!
Giselle looks incredible as always, but OMG Patrick Dempsey!!!
He definately is McDreamy!!!!!!!
Love him!!!!!!! Almost as much as I love u!!! Miss u tons hon!!!!

Patent Shoes && Rants said...

Gorgeous! Orange dress <3.

xoxoxoxo

Coco's Tea Party said...

I think the Dempsey ones could have been better but they are still nice ads
glad your back!!!