Wednesday, January 27

a haphazard post

I found it really hard today to find something relevant to post about. I thought of doing the Paris highlights or the Haute Couture ones, but neither seemed appealing enough. And then I remembered the conversation I had with Giulia this afternoon —we met at Starbucks in Marylebone for a random catch-up session. Conversation topics included classmates' accessories, fashion week plans and this video below.
Giulia and I are in eternal awe of Anna dello Russo. She is like this godly creature that has had the misfortune to be places on this ungodly world and she tries to embrace beauty through fashion to make the most out of this world. Just brilliant!
From dello Russo's video I continued clicking on a series of links that filled up the most part of my early evening. None of them are groundbreaking documentary pieces but all three have something special that made me love them. Plus, that's my favourite Giovanna outfit and I didn't know the scarf was Dries. And how hot is Garance's accent?!

I'm off.

PS. Apologies, youtube has gone all funny on me and I can't get the video window format to obey me!

1 comment:

Tala Samman said...

love this post nacks! x