Monday, January 11

never look at the camera & bejewelled

I has promised myself I would not post any more ad campaigns —unless something really exciting happened, that is. The SS10 Dior Homme campaign falls into this last category not only because Kris Van Assche deserves an A+ but because the pictures were taken by Monsieur Lagerfeld. And I am digging the looking away from the camera, don't know why.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was having a random look online yesterday when I found the Lanvin parrot cuff which made me wish I had a very decadent girlfriend I could give it to. But it also made me think of how cool and versatile Lanvin jewellery is as you can throw it on a grey tee and look fashion-forward or make your LBD the most glamourous piece of clothing.

Lanvin jewellery @ MyTheresa.com

I'm off.

2 comments:

hannahcouture said...

wow. i like that they arent looking at the camera either, it is so strange and interesting.

that lanvin jewelry is divine.

CODE-VISION said...

The Dior campaign by Mr Lagerfeld is stunning so engaging!