Wednesday, February 3

capital words

I finally found Vogue Paris yesterday. It seems astonishing to me how even London has to wait for weeks until we get the French edition of the bible sent over. But it was worthwhile. Ignoring the fact that Daria looks dazzling in SS10 Prada, the most significant feature in the magazine is, by far, that about Tom Ford. Not only the article sounds beautiful in French, but Ford's thoughts on the life of an artist really had an impact on me. But while I wait for Tom's call to meet him for a chat at Claridge's, my three favourite things about A Single man and the film's creator.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Pictures credit: TheFirstPost.co.uk, Idmb,LBC.co.uk]
"I think most intelligent people are depressed. It is very difficult to be intelligent and not question the point of life, not being aware of death, wander why one suffers, what we're doing on earth"
- Tom Ford on Vogue Paris (February 2010)

I'm off.

PS. Congratulations to Colin Firth for his nomination to the Oscars!

No comments: