Tuesday, February 9

Catalan blood

I don't know if many of you have this urge I have to try and find fresh talent in the fashion design world. We sure love Balenciaga, Chloé and Prada but there are many designers out there whose names we unfairly don't know. This is the case of the Catalan brand Jan iú Més that I discovered through a very dear Barcelonian friend of mine. They currently only produce menswear but who says success can not change their minds? Have a look at their SS10 collection —outstanding jackets and blazers for the summer and, my favourite, double layer shorts in a variety of light fabrics (always remember to play with textures on a monochrome ensemble).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Check out their website here. What do you think?
I'm off.

4 comments:

María said...

I like the colours they used a lot.

Betsy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Winnie said...

I agree, it's always fun to find some new talent. Love the transparent elements in these looks!

Juliet said...

I'm not sure what I think about shorts on men. It's so hard look to pull of, but the two top ones look really great!

juliet xxx