Sunday, February 7

Charlace Theron & the curious case of Jennifer Hudson

Every season I tend to develop attachments for a specific item or two in the womenswear section. Last season it was this beige and black Proenza Schouler jacket and a very particular Lanvin necklace. SS10 is yet to hit the stores but so far I keep going back to Stella McCartney's lace pieces (just like an ex). So I was ecstatic when I woke up this morning and I saw a very chic Charlize walking out of Mr. Chow (how I love that restaurant) in Beverly Hills.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Picture credits: Celebrity-Gossip.net, Stella McCartney jacket @ Net-a-Porter]
The Curious Case of Jennifer Hudson should really be a story covered by all the main papers. How can somebody that looked like a stuffed sausage in anything can look so sexy and alluring just by losing a few pounds? I beseech your help, I want to know the story. And she really rocked that now signature Victoria Beckham (how weird does that sound?) at the Grammy's.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Picture credits: Style.com, Victoria Beckham dress @ Net-a-Porter]
I'm off.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Happy late Blog birthday!

juliet xxx