Monday, February 15

M vs. M

If you regularly check soVIPzone you know I am quite fond of comparing womens and menswear. I think it has something to do with the fact that women's clothes are always the main focus in fashion and we are somehow alienated. So I'm constantly trying to prove that we deserve our share of attention too. And this is yet another reason to support that. Isn't it fascinating that Marc Jacobs has done exactly the same for men and trousers in FW10 as Miuccia Prada did for women in SS09? I do think so. Now, whether we'll see any men actually wearing this double leg or not is a different question.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Picture credits: Style.com, GQ.com]
I'm off.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

These really do fit together!

juliet xxx