Sunday, February 14

not okay

I feel the need to beg to stop it before it's too late. I love the fact that military inspiration is ever-present on FW collections year after year because it means I can always find khaki jackets with pleats on the back and golden buttons. Rag & Bone and Wayne have taken it too far but. It's the third day of NYFW and I already have spotted a worrying amount (more than once) of camouflage prints so far. I am hoping it will be an isolated issue only happening in New York but I can't help but wonder if I'll be wrong. I have never been a fan of the print, in any colour size or shape and I really need reassurance. Are you for or against camouflage?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Picture credit: Style.com]
I'm off.

1 comment:

Frida Maria Eriksson said...

Personally, I can't see myself wearing any camouflage items in the near future. Unless I'm planning to join the forces, both scenarios highly unlikly!!