Tuesday, March 30

Jesse wants to be me

A few days ago I tweeted this picture of myself wearing my vintage Levi's denim jacket and having my hair slicked back in a rather 70's look. Well, it seems Jesse McCartney has been reading soVIPzone and "taking inspiration" from my look. It looks like the basic that is the denim jacket is all the rage for men this season. However, if you look carefully you'll realise this is not the classic tidy denim jacket we have always seen but a wrinkled more faded version. My favourite for the season? Balenciaga's contemporary version of the jacket with more modern lines and grey denim. Who do you think pulls off the look best?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Pictures: soVIPzone, JustJared, MatchesFashion.com]
I'm off.

3 comments:

Alya said...

Can there be anyone who dresses cooler than you? I think not! Hehehe..

I like both looks by the way. But your hair is 100 times better.

Winnie said...

Ahh I love the denim. Jesse M should be so lucky to have you as inspiration haha. I want to wear my denim jacket as soon as it's warm enough!

WendyB said...

Who DOESN'T want to be you? :-)