Monday, March 22

Keira in Erdem

Looking back at our coverage of fashion week I realised soVIPzone had payed little attention to one of our favourite London shows: Erdem. Once the fashion week momentum is gone it seems hard to find a way to talk about shows that took place weeks ago. So I was happy to find this picture of Keira Knightley walking the red carpet in one of the gowns from FW10 and use it as an excuse to go over the collection once more.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was nice to find out that Erdem Moralioglu had refocused the brand's vision by refraining from over-embroidering dresses. Instead, we saw a beautiful reinterpretation of romanticism. Full length gowns, high necks and stunning cocktail dresses in anything from flirty A-lines in silk to body-con lace.

[Pictures: Style.com, JustJared]

I'm off.

5 comments:

Juliet said...

Erdem was gorgeous! It really hit me harder now than ever before!

juliet xxx

Winnie said...

Ahhh Erdem. I love and Kiera looks amazing in that dress!

María said...

Such a clever choice.

The Queen of Hearts said...

I've never heard of this designer before but thanks to you, will be putting him on my "designers to watch" list.

sarah said...

i love the bottom dress second to left! gorgeous!

www.speakmylanguages.blogspot.com
www.speakmylanguages.tumblr.com