Sunday, March 28

P2

One of my favourite collections from last London Fashion Week was Peter Pilotto's. The designers proved that classic tailoring can be contemporary and blended together with graphic prints. I had never noticed Pilotto as much until then. Today, as I was having a look at what Opening Ceremony has to offer for this season, I came across this beautiful dresses for summer. They're a new take on the typical cocktail dress, which is harmoniously combined with the tunic. For SS10, Pilotto went for a more citrus palette that makes the dresses rather versatile as they work just as well with a pair of sandals for a summer lunch as they do with a pair of pumps for an estival soiree.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below, my four picks from Pilotto's FW10 collection. An amazing combination of a very eye-catching colour palette, an excellent patchwork and draping expertise and a freshness that mixes together day and evening wear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Pictures: OpeningCeremony.us, Style.com]
I'm off.

1 comment:

Coco's Tea Party said...

Nice choices. I do love this design duo. The next D&G I think...