Tuesday, April 6

wear Summer, day and night

I have never been too fond of graphic prints on clothing. I always found them a bit tacky and I got easily tired of them. S/S10 has changed this for me thanks to the creations from the hands of Prada, Maison Martin Margiela and Christopher Kane (from his Cruise 2010). Their palm tree, beach landscape and sunset prints together with the general 60's vibe of the season are the perfect way to spice up short/t-shirt summer combinations. I am currently trying to get myself a Kane sunset tee, which one would you go for?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Clockwise from left: Maison Martin Margiela palm tee @ Net-a-Porter, Maison Martin Margiela ladscape tee @ Browns, Prada beach scene dress, Maison Martin Margiela palm tree dress, Prada yellow beach dress.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Clockwise from left: Christopher Kane sunset tee @ Net-a-Porter, Prada palm tree shorts, Christopher Kane sunset trousers, Christopher Kane sunset dress, Maison Martin Margiela degradé jeans @ Browns.
[Pictures: as credited, Style.com]
I'm off.

No comments: