Monday, November 15

Cheryl needs (professional) help

CherylXfactorEarsOne of my favourite things about watching the X Factor is simultaneously following what people have to say about it on Twitter. It never ceases to amaze me how Hilary Alexander can tweet herself silly both about Strictly and the X Factor. She is usually the one I agree with the most. But literally everyone living in the UK takes on their Blackberrys, iPhones and laptops and doesn't stop tweeting until the end of the show, which made last night's show that much funnier. Cheryl Cole decided to innovate (yet again) in the hair department with a gigantic double bun I never thought I'd see outside the streets of Tokyo. And this is what people had to say.
I have to say the Futurama reference was not only stop-on but rather genius. Who'd say the people from Grazia would think so out of the box. Haha. And, if I may say so myself, so is the Sailor Moon comparison. I don't know if many of you know her but the manga TV show used to be on in Spain for the most part of my childhood.
If you want to have some fun on Saturday and Sunday nights make sure you follow @HilaryAlexander, @sarahlyndsay and @JackDMurphy (no one does witty #xfactor tweets like these last two!).
I'm off.



[Pictures: redcarpet-fashionawards.com, freewebs.com, tqn.com, images.eonline.com, disneypicture.net]

4 comments:

Jack Murphy said...

Love the shout out dude! Haha, thanks :) x

Jessica Mura said...

Your blog is really interesting and particular :) I hope to see you in mine and if you like it, we can follow each other :D
http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

Zubaida said...

I loved the dress and the Brian Atwood shoes but the hair-do was wrong. It makes her look like a child.

www.butterhotshoes.com

厦门 said...

power balance
silly bandz
Raymond Weil Watches
concord papillon
rolex datejust 36mm
wedding dresses develop quality for discerning customers and Experience the comfort, free shipping.
Buy evening dresses with a price guarantee and top rated customer service.