Friday, December 3

Get me a sandwich

Before I proceed with this speedy post I wanted to apologise for the odd blog updates this week. I have been very busy and I tried my hardest to keep up to speed with soVIPzone but sometimes there's only so much a man can do. Things should be back to normal from next week and you can follow me on twitter to know what's going on.
This isn't much of a post but I felt I would regret it if I didn't share this picture with you. I am very much looking forward to seeing "Blue Valentine". I've been wanting to marry Michelle Williams since the "Dawson's Creek" times and I secretly wished Ryan Gosling was my best friend since I watched him in "The Young Hercules". Add Jake Gyllenhaal on the side and you've got yourself one bloody cool celebrity sandwich. Not to mention how stylish all three are. And how funny is it how Gosling is reaching for Gyllenhaal's shoulder? It's like he really wants to make sure that it looks like they're in the picture together.
michelle-williams-jake-gyllenhaal-blue-valentine-02
I'm off.

[Picture: JustJared.buzznet.com]

No comments: