Tuesday, January 18

Spread the LOVE

LOVE's fifth issue is finally hitting newstands on February 7th and they have just released the first of their already traditional several (collector's) covers. For their 'Androgyny issue' they have featured world icon Kate Moss locking lips with Lea T, the famous transgender model. I absolutely love how real and intimate the moment of the kiss feels. It has to be my favourite LOVE cover yet and I can't get over the fact that Mert & Marcus (my favourite photographers atm) shot it. You might remember Lea T from Givenchy's last season ads and, of course, from Vogue Paris. I can't wait to see the rest of the covers and to have a chance to flick through it! Katie has done it again.
tumblr_lf68mv76rs1qbdl1a
I'm off.

[Picture: thelovemagazine.co.uk]

1 comment:

Tonio said...

WOW

Bravo! Katie G.!!

Loved it.