Friday, February 25

Giovanna in No. 21

GiovannainNo21I have had such a busy week I haven't really been able to blog properly everyday. I am still trying to catch up with the last London shows and start with Milan. So far, I am in love with Gucci's fedoras and fur (the whole palette, I loved) and Prada's sirens. I will get up to speed over the weekend and report appropriately but in the meantime I wanted to post this picture of Giovanna Battaglia at the Gucci party on Wednesday night. SHe wore a jumpsuit by one of my favourite designers, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, from his No. 21 line. How cool does she look?!

I'm off.

[Pictures: Style.com]

2 comments:

Juliet said...

looks great on runway on off it!

Juliet xxx

City Girl (EC1) said...

She looks amazing, love jumpsuits and this one is very cute! Giovanna does it again :) Love your blog! xx