Monday, February 28

Oscars 2011: The unusual suspects

unusualsuspectsAs you know, I have more often than not strongly disagreed with Jessica Biel's red carpet choices. She always tends to wear boring, cheap-looking or quite simply horrible dresses to events. I can't come to terms with the fact that Justin Timberlake, one of the most stylish men in Hollywood, allows her to leave the house sometimes. But there is always hope, and stylists. I don't know if she has hired someone new, Zoe would do, but her SS11 Versace Atelier rocked my world. Even though we saw almost the entire collection at either on the red carpet or the stage I was happy to see my favourite pieces, such as this kind of patchwork sparkly number, in movement. Kate Beckinsale, on the other hand, is not someone I consider unstylish but just like Diane Kruger always wears Chanel, she always wears a dress white with a trail. So it was nice to see her in something more form-hugging and black. The choice, a Julien McDonald was a bit Amy Adams but I really loved the line of see-through gauze on the sleeves. Also, the hair was such a hit!
I'm off.

[Pictures: Celebrity-Gossip.net]

No comments: