Wednesday, March 9

Le Chanel kitten heel

ChanelFW11shoesThis week's Chanel show was the first one I can honestly say I have really liked in seasons. I loved the casual styling that Karl used for the super high-end clothes. I thought using the tweed pieces with the rolled up trousers with the sneakers. Or as sneaker-y as Chanel can get, which is a lace-up croc Chelsea boot. But I was more interested, or should I say intrigued, by the kitten heels that the Kaiser used for all the evening looks. They look much better than Valentino's SS10 studded version and they are sort of Isabel Marant-ish, which I like. However, there is something a bit odd about a woman walking in heels that size. There is no reason for them to make a hit (aside from Lagerfeld's over-60 clientele) but I have a feeling Giovanna or Emmanuelle might make me eat my words in a few months.
I'm off.

[Pictures: Style.com]

No comments: