Wednesday, April 13

TITLEsample
I have to admit that before looking twice at the clothes in the video the only reason I wanted to post about this was the fact that my friend Laia is in it. You might remember that beautiful face and cool fashion flair from my first LCF uni project I shared with you a while ago.
She has such a professional attitude as a model that makes her very easy to work with. She's also the kind of person with whom you can just hang out but have a lot of fun with. Which is why I think this campaign for the new Spanish brand Maguen 11:11 suits her so well.
I love the idea of a unisex clothing line (the same concept that Alex Wang and Jonathan -JW- Anderson play with). I know little about the brand and I have only seen a few cool t-shirts and nice-looking checked shirts but this video has got me intrigued.
11LAIA

No comments: