Monday, May 23

Best Dressed of the Week- Cannes closes & is that JessBTOTW22May
I have commented on this over the last week but how boringly long has Cannes been this year? It is my favourite film festival but ten days is five days too long. However, it did end in style. After a few appearances in very disappointing outfits Kristen Dunst finally picked a winning Chanel gown. Her mustard Chloé was cute enough and the Chanel she wore to the amfAR gala was almost a hit while her Rodarte was a big fat mess. So I'm glad she went for this Haute Couture number, which I didn't love on the runway but looks so chic on her.
Rachel Zoe looks as if she was never pregnant. She's back to her signature all-black look, fedora included. I can't think of a cooler mum to have and I simply can't wait for a special magazine spread of her and Skyler Morrison both in Couture Chanel.
The last lady on the list is Jessica Simpson. I have said a lot of really horrible things about her style in the past but I can be objective. She went shopping in New York City this weekend wearing one of the very popular printed Céline from the Spring collection. She's the second really unexpected celebrity to wear it after, of course, Kanye's Coachella moment. And I loved that she paired it with flared jeans because they suit her so well!
[JustJared, Celebrity-Gossip]

1 comment:

haya said...

I love jessica Simpson's look! well spotted Know Wear