Friday, May 13

TITLEgagavmag
LadyGagaVmag
I tend to forget that V magazine exists. I rarely buy it because it's not exactly my cup of tea and yet I often get excited or at least quite curious about their covers. I was over the moon when they featured Britney by Mario Testino last time.
The new issue seems a lot more interesting. For their "Asian Issue" they have featured Lady Gaga on the cover. I think it's a tricky but clever choice because Gaga's style does take a lot from Asian street style, party due to all the style work with Nicola Formichetti, who was born in Tokyo, where he party grew up.
I'm not particularly keen on the cover picture, shot by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, which I think could have been more interesting. It also seems to have been quite poorly edited, no?
The interview, by Elton John, who has made Gaga God mother of his twins, will definitely be, together with the Mugler clothing, the highlight of the piece.








[FashionGoneRogue]

No comments: