Tuesday, May 17

Penélope & Zoe have a Privé moment
PeZoearmaniprivecannes
Is it me or is Cannes lasting longer this year? Not that I'm complaining because it means more amazing fashion moments to enjoy.
Last night one of Rachel Zoe's girls, Zoe Saldana, walked the red carpet is what was the most occasion appropriate dress. Everything about this Armani Privé says French riviera to me. I love how it's all about the white and red stripes, which reminds me of the Chanel's breton stripes Lagerfeld has often done in red. It is a gown with a beachy feel to it, don't the red stripes seem to be made of sand?

Penélope Cruz, who already had several Cannes hits, is back on tour promoting 'Pirates on the Caribbean'. For the German premiere in Munich she also wore Armani Privé. We had seen a very similar number in blue on Anne Hathaway at the Oscars but I actually like this cut and colour more. It seems to have been altered to the smallest millimetre to fit Pe perfectly and she wears it in a way that needs to jewellery whatsoever. I wonder who's styling her?






[JustJared]

No comments: