Wednesday, May 25

Fall-Winter’11- fur on heelsaperlaiwang
This is not the first time I post about fur heels. In fact, ever since I saw them for the first time at the fw11 Alexander Wang show they have kept growing on me.
Doing my daily tour around my usual sites I came across Aperlaï, a new shoe brand that Style.com has introduced this month. This is their second collection and I'm really keen on their designs. They're mostly very chunky heels of architectural shapes, which I find super interesting and edgy. I'm really hoping to see Giovanna Battglia or Viviana Volpicella in them during the next fashion month in September.
The collection also has more classic pieces like flats and slimmer heels. Amongst those I found the pair above, which instantly reminded me of Wang's idea. Even though I love the bicolour fur that covers the whole front of the shoe I still prefer Wang's smoother fur and peeking toe because it seems more chic.
Would you wear fur heels?


[Style.com, Polyvore]

No comments: