Tuesday, May 17

What to buy- Zara’s May Look bookZaraMaylookbook
You might remember the Zara post from last month and how enthusiastic I was about their idea of releasing new mini-collections every month.
The May look book seems to be a lot more muted than April's. There are some bright blues and bold printed trousers but other than that this month's clothes are about shape.
I absolutely loved the sort of kimono blouse. It's a super versatile piece because it can work over trousers for a boho look but it can also be worn as a dress, as an oversized shirt with shorts or just as something to throw over your bikini for the beach.
I was also very keen on the black silky baseball jacket. The idea of using something so sportswear and making it more luxurious is very Alexander Wang. And this one can be worn as a sort of cape, which makes it even more chic.
I always feel a bit weary about wearing gold clothes but this mini skirt feels really chic, especially worn a bit dressed down like in the picture. I am a fan of lamé (although I rather doubt that's what it actually is), which looks excellent in summer nights, especially with a tan.


[Zara.com]

No comments: