Friday, July 29

lovingthelove
love23
Models.com
I was a bit confused this morning when I first saw the LOVE cover featuring Hailee Steinfeld. I thought the three covers LOVE were planning to release included this one.
For the first time since LOVE started business I will actually have a hard time choosing a cover over the others. I think Hailee's is my favourite. I love the green background and the styling, especially the bejewelled cuffs. The three covers together remind me a little of "The Virgin Suicides". I really hope Katie Grand has taken that kind of direction for the shoots inside.
I can't wait for Monday to get my hands on a copy!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Nice touch on the L of the title of the blog. That's why I love your blog so much! I want to get all three covers, would it be too much?