Tuesday, October 11

Eliza Doolittle loves Christopher Kane and LFW
ElizaKane
Style.com, Telegraph Fashion
It's funny how during London Fashion Week this season I kept running into Eliza Doolittle. I've obviously never met her but we kept being sat opposite each other and after 2 or 3 shows where this happened you could tell that she found it as amusing as I did. She's not only really beautiful in person but she's got this really cool vibe.
My favourite two looks of her were both Christopher Kane. It was kind of lucky that London gave us one or two sunny days because it left room for people to give Resort 2012 a shot. I love the whole Christopher Kane cruise collection, as you might remember me saying a few months ago.
I loved Eliza in the rainbow jumper (I sat opposite her at Christopher Kane when she was wearing this). She totally feeling the colour blocking that day and I love how she wore a very casual outfit with really high platform pumps. I don't think this would've worked on many people but on her looks ace! And I loved, of course, the asymmetric tangerine dress with the pleated skirt. This might sound silly but I love the contrast of the straight pleats with her long curly hair.

No comments: