Friday, October 14

W and Lurve release their November covers
lurveWNov11
TFS
I'm finding it hard to keep up with magazine covers at the moment. When I see them at the newsagents I can't figure out whether I have them or if I've only seen them online. The November covers are now being released and I've only managed to buy all the September issues I wanted...
I have some mixed feelings about the new W cover. It reminds me of the old times before Stefano Tonchi but I don't know whether that's a good thing. I do love Sui He on it and what they've done with the cover as if it was on 3D. Although I must say I'm not a fan of the big 'W' in yellow...
I am totally in love with Lurve's new cover, though. Naomi Campbell is channelling a bit of Grace Jones in a sort of Rick Owens way. I really like the eye makeup and the hooded bright jacket over the see-through corset!

No comments: