Monday, November 28

Best Dressed of the Weekend- The former and new queens of Boho Chic
BDOTWNOV28
Best Dressed of the Weekend: The former and new queens of Boho Chic
JustJared
This weekend it was super easy to put the Best Dressed of the Weekend together. I knew even if it was just for one of this ladies I would make the post. Everyone seems to be making more of an effort now that it's winter and so here we have three very different but successful ways of looking great this season.
1. Florence Welch, the new queen of Boho Chic. I can't get over how good this look it. Florence wore this to her little studio appearance at BBC Radio 1 earlier this weekend. I love the navy and maroon colour palette. She's done such a great job balancing the colourful paisley print of the maxi dress with a more muted coat and fedora hat. I love the texture that the black suede boots add and the pop of colour of the bag. Kudos to her.
2. Miranda Kerr. Her look is a bit mid-seasonal but I love it. I guess New Yorkers can still get away with this. You can never go wrong with a breton stripe top, khaki trousers and a biker leather jacket. You throw a classic Céline bag into the equation and success!
3. Mary-Kate Olsen, the old queen of Boho Chic. I guess she's not over the style that she made famous and that made her famous. She looks great (not as skinny, which is good) and I am loving this rockstar look she's got going on. The boots are a big hit!

No comments: