Tuesday, November 22

Get the Look- Hilary Rhoda
getthelookhilaryrhoda
Style.com
I've been meaning to do a post around leopard print jeans for ever since one of my friends consulted me on whether she should buy a pair of grey ones. She was afraid they might be a tad too tacky (the Cavalli overdose through the years has left us with this impression) but I reassured her that a true chic French woman like her could never even get close to being tacky.

And now I even have the visual proof to back me up. Hilary Rhoda is not a French woman but you catch my drift, non? She attended the 'Young Adult' party in New York a few days ago and was very elegantly attired in a faded leopard print Current/Elliott jeans, a semi tucked-in black silk shirt under a tailored black blazer, which she accessorised with a pair of Isabel Marant pumps and a camel scarf.
I had a look around my favourite websites for similar items and found this Sandro washed silk blouse (I love the effect of the fabric), a timeless black blazer from Alexander McQueen, and a Josie Natori cashmere snood.

No comments: