Thursday, November 3

Get the look- Jenna Lyons
JennaLyonsJcrewlook
Vogue.com, JCrew.com, FarFetch.com
Yes, I am throughly enjoying all of Vogue's CFDA Fund videos. I love how they're put together and it's so nice to see how all the nominees seem to be really working so hard for it even though most of them are already what you'd call established designers.
I already posted about my favourite random bit from the last video, Episode 3, with Altuzarra's puppy dressed in his latest winter collection.
Now I am obsessed with this look by Jenna Lyons, creative director of J. Crew, from Episode 4. A couple of months ago I posted about how much I loved her style on my Harper's Bazaar España blog. It's just amazing how she combines classics in such an interesting way. I love the fact that she wears a lot of J. Crew but admits that she 'loves fashion too much to only wear J. Crew'.
Her latest hit is this super cute outfit of mostly J. Crew basics –skinny black jeans, blue oxford shirt and sleeveless denim jacket– mixed up with a camel Comme des Garçons Play cardigan.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I gotta pay more attention to this series. I love Jenna!