Monday, December 19

Best Dressed of the Weekend- The Rooney Mara Special
RooneyMaraBD
Best Dressed of the Weekend: The Rooney Mara Special
Zimbio
I must admit that I was, at first, a little weary about Rooney Mara stepping on the red carpet. I had been seeing pictures of her on the set of 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' that I could not image she would be, in fact, as beautiful as she is in real life. She gradually softened her look after wrapping up the film to sort of bloom for the press tour of the movie.
I was first impressed by her Calvin Klein moment at the CFDA/Vogue Fund Award about a month ago. I, then, started to understand why Anna Wintour had put her on the cover of the November issue. But it wasn't until last week that I was actually taken aback by how beautiful she looked.
First it was the white Givenchy Couture gown she wore to the premiere of the movie in London. She is like a mixture between a swan and an angel but she's got this Je ne sais quoi that is very Tilda Swinton. I just loved it.
But the look that really blew me away was the black SS12 Prabal Gurung dress Anna Selezneva had rocked on the catwalk. Everything was perfect –the understated slicked back ponytail, the light makeup and subtle red lips and the simple Louboutins that complemented the incredible dress. I just can't wait to see what's in store for her in 2012!

No comments: