Saturday, December 10

Blake & Beyoncé lighten up their winter with Burberry Prorsum
BeyonceBlakeBurberry
Blake & Beyoncé lighten up their winter with Burberry Prorsum
JustJared, Courtesy of Burberry
I am a big fan of winter and I'd choose a mountain retreat over a sizzling beach any day of the week. I have a lot of fun getting dressed in the winter because you have to wear so many layers it's hardly a huge effort keep your looks interesting.
Over the years I've realised that not many people agree with me. I guess that's why half of the world chooses to wear depressing dark outfits under dark coats paired with dark shoes for winter. I, on the contrary, wear a lot of colour during the winter and prefer more muted hues for the summer.
And this is why I was happy to find these pictures of Beyoncé and Blake Lively keeping it cheerful with a dash of colour this winter. Queen B paired with her simple outfit with a raffia bowling bag by Burberry Prorsum. I just love the colours because they could be worn in the summer but they work just great with a cozy jumper and boots. The other B (or S, depending on how you want to see it) wore the amazing wooden embellished olive trench coat from the Burberry Prorsum SS12 collection to the Grand Central Apple Store opening. The great thing about this is that the coat does all the work –it keeps her warm, it's casual but special enough to make a statement and, well, no one has worn it yet!
If this were to be an equation it would be B + (B + B) = Success!

No comments: