Monday, December 19

Harper’s Bazaar España starts 2012 with a bang!
HBspainJan12
Harper's Bazaar España starts 2012 with bang!
Courtesy of Harper's Bazaar España
It makes me so happy every month to see the new Harper's Bazaar España cover! Not only because I have been blogging for them for the last few months and they have been incredibly nice to me but because they launched during a time of crisis and they have been such a hit! They're one of the few Spanish fashion publications who tries new things, which is so brave.
They have had some incredible covers this year although my favourite has probably been their September issue shot by Txema Yeste. And I am happy to see they are starting 2012 with another hit cover. Candice Swanepoel, styled by the wonderful Juan Cebrián, looks (I hate this word but it's ever so apt here) totally fierce in a Cruise 2012 Balmain dress. (Check our preview of Balmain SS12 here).
But what I love even more than the image is the design. They're issue theme "(Este año) Fíate de tu Intuición" (This year trust your intuition) is literally plastered on the wall and really gives an attitude to the cover. The magazine is approaching their second year anniversary and I know that they're only going to grow stronger!

1 comment:

Clochet said...

One of my favourites Spanish fashion publications without a doubt, they are doing great!!
xo,Clochet.