Monday, January 23

Atelier Versace SS12- Four gowns made for the Oscars
AtelierVersaceSS12
Atelier Versace SS12: Four gowns made for the Oscars
Vogue.fr
VersaceAtelierSS12tweets

The SS12 Haute Couture started off today in Paris with the much anticipated (I was très excited indeed) return of Atelier Versace to the schedule. Everyone was going mad over the collection this morning on twitter, and now I can see why!
The January edition of couture is also very exciting because it's where we get to see a lot of gowns that are likely to end strolling down the Oscars red carpet. In fact, some of my favourite red carpet moments have happened thanks to Versace. And so I have decided to pick the four dresses that I think are more likely to end up making it to the Oscars on February 26th. I can totally see Jessica Alba in the orange number, Rooney Mara in the lime green or the strapless grey and champagne gown, and Charlize Theron in the powder lilac with the metallic detailing.
Which was your favourite Atelier Versace gown?



No comments: