Monday, January 23

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Kate brightens up Sundance
BDOTW23Jan
Best Dressed of the Weekend: Kate brightens up Sundance
JustJared, Celebrity-Gossip, Courtesy of Stella McCartney
It seems like I've finally managed to (kind of) catch up with most things over the weekend so I am back to my classic Monday post.
I never thought I'd see JLo back on this list after the last time but I love her laid-back look. The distressed jeans, relaxed neutral knit and headband make her look super fresh and really pretty. I really liked how she accessorised the look, especially the leather and croc ankle boots. I want to see more of this.
Eva Mendes has always been too hit-and-miss for me but lately (ever since my older lost brother Ryan Gosling started dating her) she is looking a lot chicer. This late 50's look suits her so well. I love the colour palette and and mix of textures. And those degradé shades add just the perfect touch.
My favourite this week in Kate Bosworth in SS12 Antonio Berardi. She rocked the sexy red number with very simple hair and make up, a silver clutch and matching red shoes, which I actually love here. Sundance has just started and I am hoping for many more moments like this.
Kirsten Dust and Stella McCartney are always a recipe for success. Kirsten wore this SS12 look (how amazing are the brocade cropped trousers!) to Rodarte's dinner at Chateau Marmont last week. I wouldn't say yellow is usually the easier colour for a blonde to pull of but Dunst looked radiant. That's style for you.


No comments: