Monday, January 2

Best Dressed of the Weekend- New Year’s Edition
BDOTWny11
Best Dressed of the Weekend: New Year's Edition
JustJared, Celebrity-Gossip
Happy New Year everyone!
Things have been so slow in the celebrity spotting department but it's nice to take a break from work and blogging so I guess it's suited me. I am slowly going back to business –flying back to London tomorrow– so I wanted to start the new year with my Best Dressed of the Weekend post.
I did not have a lot of choice but I did really want to make this post, if only for Rihanna. I absolutely loved the black see-through Tom Ford number she wore on New Year's Eve –a kind of leopard print lace dress with long sleeves and a velvet belt. What makes me love this look is the fact that even though it's totally see-through (you can see Riri's bazooms) she actually looks super classy with a touch of cool. I also love the shoes and the make up. Perhaps only the hair could have been a little better. I am not too keen on having all the curls forward.
It's also Rihanna, this time in Alexander Wang, that has second place this week. I seriously can't get enough of her luxurious take on sportswear. It's just genius –and very SS12.
And last it's Lady Gaga channeling a bit of Marilyn Monroe in Stéphane Rolland Couture on New Year's Eve. I love a bit of crazy Gaga fashion but it's also nice to see her wearing something a bit more normal (in her book anyway) for a change.

No comments: