Wednesday, January 25

The new Mango campaign featuring Kate Moss by Terry Richardson
We're quickly approaching the SS12 season. I don't know if you have already started making a mental list of all the new additions your wardrobe needs for the spring, I know I have. My first buys for every season are always from the high street in late January/early February –I always end up in new season when I hit the sales.
I guess the high street brands can smell our anxiety to put on lighter ensembles, which is why they have started to release their spring/summer campaigns. One of the first ones is Mango. I must admit that together with Zara it's one my absolute go-to shops. They're great for classics and dresses for any occasion. For the new season Mango has teamed up with Kate Moss for a super cool and sexy campaign shot by Terry Richardson. If after watching the video there aren't at least three or four pieces you want to have you are not human.
Also, check out this video of the behind the scenes with a few extra looks fro the SS12 Mango collection.

KateMossforMangoSS12
The new Mango campaign featuring Kate Moss by Terry Richardson
Courtesy of Mango

No comments: