Monday, February 6

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Michelle in Erdem, Part II
BDOTW6thFeb
Best Dressed of the Weekend: Michelle in Erdem, Part II
JustJared
This week I am very happy with the mix of women on the BDOWeekend post! So happy, in fact, that I am not ranking them because I can't choose.
Naomi Watts' Stella McCartney look from the Resort 2012 collection is the ultimate example of understated elegance. I love the top white panels, which make the dress super modern. I also love the fact that there's barely any accessories (perhaps a different clutch?) but the hair and the shoes are simply spot-on.
Brooklyn Decker makes a second appearance on this post in a very different look. Her Proenza Schouler dress has all the right vibes for a pre-Superbowl event. It's the perfect time to give the luxury sportswear trend a go! I am not super keen on the bag but the Karl shoes add the perfect touch.
Rooney Mara just can't get it wrong. She's on like her bizillionth red carpet hit, this time in Louis Vuitton  Pre-Fall 2012. It could have been a boring look had the dress been black but the emerald green injects energy into the look and works great with Rooney's skin tone and dark hair.
Michelle Williams has adopted a much more pin-up-ey attitude lately, no? Like she's been hanging out with Dita von Teese. And it works brilliantly with her SS12 Erdem dress. I didn't think she could top her last Erdem moment but I was definitely wrong. She looked stunning.


No comments: