Monday, February 27

Kate Bosworth wears FW12 Prabal Gurung, need I say more
KateBosworthPrabalOscars12
Kate Bosworth wears FW12 Prabal Gurung, need I say more?
Courtesy of Prabal Gurung
Here she is, the third face I missed last night at the Oscars! Kate Bosworth is probably number two (or three if you count Ash and MK as two) on my list of best personal celebrity style. I was afraid she might have not showed up to the Vanity Fair after party for the Oscars but it looks like they were saving best for last.
Kate wore a stunning Prabal Gurung mini dress fresh from the runway show only two weeks ago! We have seen a few FW12 looks already but I didn't think too many designers would dive into it so soon, but this is the Oscars! I love the mix of embroidery and embellishments and how it plays with the black tulle and the filigree cutwork through which you can see skin. In my opinion, this was one of the best looks of the night – for someone not nominated or hosting, that is.

No comments: