Friday, February 10

Kate Moss covers the new issue of W
KateMossWmarch12
Kate Moss covers the new issue of W
TFS
How amazing is this cover? Kate Moss always makes everyone talk whenever she makes the cover of any magazine but as of late we have seen more of a 'pretty' side. That is why I love the new cover of " so much. It's more of a gritty side of Kate, which all thanks to Steven Klein. I must say I've missed seeing his work in the fashion glossies as often as we did years ago. He was the photographer who first interested me in editorials.
W have created a double cover for this occasion – a good Kate and a bad Kate. Although I must say she looks more like he bad Kate in the white lace veil, no? I love the metallic teeth and the iridescent glimmer of her eyes. That one is also my favourite of the two. The March issue is the spring equivalent of the September one although summer fashion never seems to be as big a deal as winter's.
The styling, by W genius Edward Enninful, looks super interesting and I am curious to see the full editorial inside.

What do you think?

No comments: