Monday, February 27

Lizzy Olsen, Rosie HW & Diane kill it at the Vanity Fair party
OScars12VFparty
Lizzy Olsen, Rosie HW & Diane kill it at the Vanity Fair party
JustJared
Every year after the Oscars I go to bed happy that my post is ready to go for a few hours later (I went to bed at 7am this morning) not realising that I will wake up in the middle of the day to an endless list of all the celebrities that attend the after parties. It would be pointless for me to try and choose all the ones that I liked because, truth to be told, everyone has really made an effort this year!
I really missed Elizabeth Olsen and Diane Kruger on the red carpet. Lizzy should have totally been nominated for her role in 'Martha Marcy May Marlene' and she would have given us one of those moments like Zoe Saldana in Givenchy that we will never forget. Instead, she looked exquisitely chic in Christian Dior at the Vanity Fair party. Diane Kruger I missed only because of her fashion sense. The woman has this ability to wear anything and look like it's been custom made by Coco Chanel herself. I was pleasantly surprised by her party look – a sexy Calvin Klein Collection number. This is a bit unlike her, which is why it works. The lace on the top makes the dress and adds a sexy edge that kind of reminds me of Julia Restoin-Roitfeld.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley continues to look incredible, this time in (J'adore!) a spring Antonio Berardi dress that does all the right things to her body. I always love Rosie in red!

No comments: