Sunday, February 19

What Stephanie LaCava wore – LFW Day 1
SLClfwday1
What Stephanie LaCava wore - LFW Day 1
Know Wear
Even though London Fashion Week kicked off I count today as day 1 because my dear Stephanie LaCava just touched down! We had a lot of catching up to do because we hadn't seen each other since September.

Last season I tried to do a little photo diary of what Stephanie wore everyday but we ended up having a ridiculously hectic few days so we kept forgetting. Hopefully this time around we get around to it. So far so good. Today I snapped her outside one of her first appointments in London dressed up in one of her famous chic ensembles.
She is wearing a khaki Thakoon jumpsuit gathered at the waist – you should see how amazingly it fits her –, a Jil Sander coat, Ann Demeulemeester boots and the greatest Maison Michel hat!

Show-wise, I am keeping things simple this season because I don't seem to be in a crazy fashion week mood. But I am covering a few really good shows I'm super excited about starting with Acne this evening. So stay tuned for updates on LFW!

No comments: