Monday, February 20

What Stephanie LaCava wore – LFW Day 2
SLCatLFW2
What Stephanie LaCava wore – LFW Day 2
KnowWear
Last night I attended the (amazing!) Acne show at the end of the day, which I will be posting about soon. And once again I was lucky enough to run into Stephanie LaCava. You should have seen the crowd, running into someone you knew wasn't that easy. So I was very lucky!
Stephanie was looking über cool in a really chunky cropped knit jumper from Balenciaga, which she paired with a plain J. Crew white tee and these sexy leather Bottega Veneta trousers. But, for me, the key of the outfit were the accessories – one of Burberry Prorsum's SS12 raffia hats from the menswear collection and, my favourite, a pair of Aquazzura pumps. If you look closely enough you'll see that the stunning leather stilettos have a thin golden chain that wraps around the ankle twice.



Today I'm attending Antonio Berardi and Burberry Prorsum – So excited! So make sure to keep checking back for updates!

No comments: