Tuesday, March 6

Fashion Week Favourites- Acne’s Fluro Jumper
AcneFluorJumper
Fashion Week Favourites: Acne's Fluro Jumper
Lilisfashion.com, Vogue.com, Getty, Style.com
As you know one of my favourite things to do during the fashion week month is looking at what everyone is wearing and finding popular, if ephemeral, trends. Last week I posted about the Reed Krakoff bags at New York Fashion week but today it's all about a jumper.
If I am not mistaken it was Kanye West who was first spotted wearing the Acne fluro knit during London Fashion Week. I must say he did look great in it and wore it pretty much how I would have (sans golden chains, of course). The other spottings of people in the jumper also happened during LFW. Funnily enough, after Kanye having his moment a few months ago in a Céline womenswear chemise this time women took to the menswear Acne knit.
Even though I absolutely loved the head-to-toe 'hospital green' look I can't figure out whether these people already had a wardrobe full of pieces in this colour or if they went and bought them to wear a sort of 'underliner total look'. In any case, I would say that apart from neutral colours, this is probably the most chic bold one to do a monochrome outfit with.

Are you a fan?

No comments: