Thursday, March 29

Lara Stone covers the new Vogue Turkey
VogueTurkeyApril12
Lara Stone covers the new Vogue Turkey
TFS
As you know I am currently obsessed with some of the newer fashion magazines from around the world – Harper's Bazaar Spain, Vogue Turkey, Vogue Brazil, ELLE Ukraine, Vogue Netherlands... They have all been producing incredible content over the last few months. Sometimes even better than some of the more popular titles.
This month I am in love with the April double cover of Vogue Turkey. Lara Stone hasn't looked this good since last August when she covered Vogue Paris. The best part of the covers and stories inside is that they have seen that there are two sides to Lara that really work – the clean-faced natural beauty and the over-the-top vamp. So they have devoted each other stories and covers to her two personas.
I have to say that, at least this time around, my favourite is the 80's story of bold colours. It has been done in such a chic and sophisticated way I would have said it came from Vogue Paris had I not known otherwise. Scroll down and click on read more to see what I mean.




LaraStoneVogueturkey2
TFS

No comments: