Thursday, April 19

Roger Vivier & some stylish friends celebrate the Prismick Collection
RVpreismicklevent
Roger Vivier & some stylish friends celebrate the Prismick Collection
Courtesy of Roger Vivier
Last night I attended a Roger Vivier event at the brand's Sloane Street store to celebrate their fantastic Prismick Collection. I have been obsessed with the collection ever since I saw it for the first time at the SS12 press day. I love the art deco vibe of the collection, which feels super modern.
This time Roger Vivier presented a series of photographs featuring Fatima Bhutto, Jemma Kidd, Mary-Clare Winwood Fernanda Niven, Amanda Hearst, Marta Ferri, Harumi Klossowska and India Mahdavi with the Prismick collection shot in their favourite spots. Such a lovely project!
Jemma Kidd, Allegra Hicks, Tara Agace, Ortensia Visconti and Elizabeth von Guttman were amongst the stylish crowd that, very appropriately accessorised in Roger Vivier, enjoyed the delicious Bellinis, champagne and chic canapés.
I personally had a great time as you can see in my face! I can't remember what I was talking about but I look so passionate about it, don't I? – A really big thank you to the ever lovely RV team who always treat us so well!

No comments: