Monday, May 28

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Sonam Kapoor & Diane Kruger kill it!
BDOTWSonamKapoor
Best Dressed of the Weekend: Sonam Kapoor & Diane Kruger kill it!
Getty
The Cannes Film Festival closed last night with the premiere of 'Therese Desqueyroux'. I was hoping that Diane Kruger, who has totally killed it day after day this year, would have a finale dress worth waiting for. And I wasn't disappointed – she wore a stunning Christian Dior Couture dress. I loved the fact that she wore it with the panniers, which give it a bit of 18th century drama.
My other favourite, who I didn't expect to see in Cannes this year, was Sonam Kapoor. I have been a big fan of her style for a while now. There is a certain Je-ne-sais-quoi in the way she wears clothes that I simply adore. Yesterday she rocked two dresses. First, a Pre-Fall'12 Alexander McQueen that she wore with a super flattering hairdo and beautiful make up. And later she slipped into a hot red velvet Dolce & Gabbana with matching shoes and a beaded hairband intertwined in her braid. Looking at her is like being transported to a glamorous time of elegant flamboyance.

I didn't want to do a poll this week because it would break my heart to choose between my two ladies but feel free to choose your favourite in the comments section below!

DianeKrugerDiorCouture
Getty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sonam! so beautiful! She was actually there because of her duties as L'Oreals brand ambassador

Anonymous said...

You would love her in her Marni outfit that she wore for the media interviews. She looks amazing.