Tuesday, May 22

Natalia Vodianova covers the new Vogue Russia
VogueRussiaJune12
Natalia Vodianova covers the new Vogue Russia
TFS
What an absolutely stunning cover!
Natalia Vodianova covers the June issue of Vogue Russia in a beautiful shot by Cüneyt Akeroğlu. I love the 60's vibe, especially of the hair and makeup, and how the rest of the clothes feel so modern, almost minimalistic. I am also getting a slight Olympics vibe from this cover. It might be the primary colours or the vintage sporty feel of the image. This is exactly what, say, American Vogue should have gone for instead of the lame jogging image they came up with.
I would like to know if I am in the right direction with my guesses. Alas, my Russian is a little rusty. Any help?

What do do you think of the cover? Do you like the styling?

No comments: