Thursday, June 21

Emma Stone steals the July covers
EmmaStonestealsJulycovers
Emma Stone steals the July covers
TFS, Courtesy of Glamour Spain
When I said Emma Stone is having a moment I really meant it. It's a bit annoying that she needed a film like Spiderman to get the attention from certain audiences because she was amazing in films like Easy A or The Help. This week, many magazines have unveiled their July issue covers and as it turns out Emma is on many of them.
The first one was obviously the American Vogue cover, which is so far still my favourite. Then it was New York Magazine. I love this cover because I think it really captures the goofy character that made Emma famous in the first place. It's just really cute.
Teen Vogue chose her and on and off-screen boyfriend Andrew Garfield (who incidentally is one of the best dressed guys at the moment). Who wouldn't want to buy this cover? You want to look like them. You want to be them. I want this issue!
Glamour Spain also featured Stone at the front of their latest issue. This cover looks familiar, you might say. And you'd be right because that same Patrick Demarchelier picture covered last year's August issue of Vanity Fair. Another example of this editorial recycling that fascinates me so much.

No comments: